SERVICES IN MONTREAL
A property manager’s role is not only to maintain buildings in terms of their physical condition and financial well-being, but also to manage investment growth. We handle these types of services everyday:
- Consulting and strategic management services
- Market analysis
- Profitability analysis for project acquisition and sales
- Evaluating and negotiating leases
- Managing and reorganizing rental properties
- Managing condominiums
- Processing insurance claims
- Managing human resources and salaries
- Preparing financial statements and estimates
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Paying suppliers and preparing service contracts
- Organizing records for auditing
- Maintaining all books and accounting records
- Managing building maintenance operations
- Negotiating service contracts and preventive maintenance programs
- Supervising staff
- Analyzing the reserve fund
- Managing costs (ie. energy efficiency)
REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE
Working with a real estate agent is a good idea, but hiring a group of experts with various real estate skills is even more efficient as well as reassuring.
Trust the KAGONÉ GESTION IMMOBILIÈRE LTÉE team to help you buy or sell real estate!
Our experts will guide you through the decision making process. Your portfolio will thank you!
KAGONÉ GESTION IMMOBILIÈRE LTÉE can also act as a developer and/or promoter for getting various types of real estate projects to market. Here are the services we offer:
- Feasibility studies
- Full-handling of a real estate transaction
- Designing and planning right up until project promotion
- Project analysis and development
We can also provide à la carte consulting services for new real estate developments as well as for complicated projects that require immediate action.